If you're the victim of a slip-and-fall accident, it's natural to feel embarrassed or clumsy. But more often than not, simple precautions from the property owner could have kept you from harm. You're entitled to fair compensation. Get legal guidance from a skilled slip-and-fall attorney at The Law Offices of Mitchell Clair in Blue Bell, PA.
Accidents can easily occur from:
- Wet spots on the floor
- Holes in the sidewalk or pavement
- Misplaced merchandise on the floor
Serious injuries take time to heal. This likely means lost wages, hospital bills and undue mental anguish. Call your local slip-and-fall attorney to learn more about your legal options.
What must be proven in a premises liability case?
Do you believe a property owner did not take reasonable steps to make their area safe? There are four main elements that your premises liability attorney will need to prove:
- The property owner had a duty to care for your injury
- The property owner violated that duty
- The improper care resulted in your injuries
- Your injuries directly resulted in the claimed damages
These factors must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court. Retain an experienced premises liability attorney today to start building evidence for your case.